Sagle Constructions recently completed an external and internal refurbishment of its Findon premises.
The project, which was completed over three days, included an upgrade to the building’s façade, new signage and paint to match corporate branding, and the implementation of an open-plan office design with ten new workstations.
Sagle Constructions General Manger Daniel Lees said the aim of the refurbishment was to create a more productive workspace to cater for Sagle’s growing team.
“We purchased the property nearly nine years ago and the environment was becoming unproductive."
“With the addition of three new staff members in the last 18 months, as well new branding, we felt it was the right time to upgrade, ” Daniel said.
“It was important to create a space that was aesthetically pleasing as well as functional."
“Our aim was to showcase the products we offer our clients and enable them to see what services we can provide to value add to their business, ” he said.
The result was a fresh, contemporary look and feel, more natural light, and an enhanced work environment with fewer partitions and improved acoustics.
The fitout incorporated:
- Demolition stage – removal of existing office desks, carpet, grid ceiling, fluoro lighting, power and data.
- Installation of new recessed electrical and data floorbox in the main meeting room.
- Infilled windows in the meeting room and operations office to allow for more wall space for branding and storage.
- New data and electrical throughout office including wiring to central data cabinet. Dedicated data points for data and power outlets.
- Two new types of grid ceiling and acoustic tiles installed – different types to achieve better acoustic rating.
- Installation of new recessed and surface mounted LED light fittings.
- New carpet tiles throughout office laid in two different patterns (quarter-turn and linear) to show design difference.
- Open-plan office design with ten new work stations.
- Offices, wet area and front office façade painted as well as external doors and roller shutter to match new corporate colours.
- Updated signage with new branding and colours.
For more information on how Sagle can help you achieve the right office fitout solution for your business, contact the team on 08 8268 5444 or email@example.com